Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DSquared Ice Skate Boots


DSquared Ice Skate Boots

These shoes have been out for a few weeks now, but frankly, I’ve been hesitant to cover them because I’m not sure how I feel about them. I’m a big fan of the novelty glamour shoe, but even the haughtiest shoe lover may have a hard time strapping on these ice skate ankle boots. They, literally, will be mistaken for actual ice skates by the general public. I guess that’s the “novelty” of it.





A classic lace-up calf-leather ankle bootie on a stacked stiletto heel, even with a side zip for pull-on convenience, these designer shoes are nothing if not head turning. Set on a 2.5 inch rubber platform of thin blades, the heel measures 6.5 inches. DSquared shoes are made in Italy. $1,486 Available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics