Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lady Daf Platform Mary Jane Pump







If there’s one most coveted pair of shoes I knew I had to have the moment I laid eyes on them this season, it’s the Christian Louboutin Lady Daf Nude Platform Pumps, the 160mm sky high, red soled beauties. Once in a while, I buy pair of  shoes that look so stunningly beautiful brand new, that it’s almost a shame to have to step all over them, so I decided to snap some memorable photos of these perfectly crafted shoes before giving them their first steps. From just the right shade of nude, the signature red soles, the 2.5 inch super platform and the over 6 inch heels, it’s as if Mr. Louboutin made them just for me.

Voting Results
91% In my closet
9% Leave them on the shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics